Face whitening is an extremely in-demand cosmetic procedure. Pigmentation spots, freckles, dark face color, and other imperfections ruin a person’s appearance, creating the impression that the person doesn’t take care of themselves well and adding several years to their age. On the contrary, bright and smooth skin rejuvenates people, helping them create a refined, fresh look.
Skin whitening can be required for an array of reasons:
- Dark complexion due to genetics, an in-born feature of the body.
- Skin pigmentation arising with age.
- Pigmentation spots arising due to hormone swings. For instance, pregnant women.
Whatever the reason for the advent of the dark complexion or skin color, this defect can be eliminated if skin whitening is used.
There exist multiple ways to achieve the desired effect and make the face skin lighter:
- Profession skin whitening in beauty salons;
- Home-grown whitening mask recipes;
- Cosmetic products for skin whitening. For instance, miracle glow.
Each method has its ups and downs. For instance, cosmetician services cost quite a bit of money. In addition, regularly visiting a beauty salon takes quite a bit of time.
Can the skin be lightened independently? Of course it can.
There exist quite a few remedies that can be prepared at home.
Face whitening treatment at home
- 1. Whitening compresses
You will need a thin cotton fabric, ground abundantly in milk serum, an herbal infusion, or lemon juice water. The compress is to be applied to the face for 10-15 minutes. The procedure can be conducted twice a week.
- 2. Herbal vegetative lotions
The skin can be whitened with a home-grown lotion out of herbs. The main thing is to properly select the ingredients. Infusions of dandelion, sandalwood and turmeric powder, safflower, cucumber, and lemon juice. Wipe your face twice a day and the result will come fast.
- 3. Fruit whitening masks
Face whitening masks out of fresh strawberry are the juice leader in skin whitening. The mask needs to be put on for 10-15 minutes twice a week. One can add several drops of turmeric ether oil, mint, patchouli, black pepper, rosemary, sandalwood, and eucalyptus.
Home-grown recipes are simple and quite effective. However, natural makeup has two substantial flaws.
- It can’t be kept on for a long time.
- You need a lot of time to prepare it.
If you lack the desire to run around buying ether oils and herbs and lie down for 20 minutes with a rag on your face — try skin whitening cream. It’s not very difficult to select.
Which skin whitening cream is the best for men?
Male face whitening cream essential doesn’t differ from cream for females. The main thing is high-quality, safe components.
Many cosmetic products for skin whitening contain chemical substances that are dangerous for the health. Which ones? For instance, mercury is an intense poison that sullies the body. Another option is makeup with hydroquinone, a substance that causes dermatitis and conjunctivitis.
Fortunately, safe, high-quality, affordable whitening makeup exists. A colorful example is the miracle glow whitening mask.
This remedy is designed to whiten the face skin and body skin at home. Other than the whitening effect, the cream performs several more functions:
- anti-inflammation properties
How the use the face and body whitening cream miracle glow
First, do a simple allergy test.
- Apply a little bit of miracle glow onto your inner elbow skin.
- Wait 15-20 minutes.
FREE Fast Shipping offer for our readers:
- सुरक्षित रूप से त्वचा को गोरा बनाये ३ शेड्स तक
- छुटकारा पाइए झाइयों और विरंजकता से
- त्वचा को झाइयां, मुँहासे और सूजन से बचाइये
How to use:
- एक मोटी परत लगाइये
- १५ मिनट तक रखिये
- गुनगुने पानी से धुल दीजिये
- कम से कम हफ्ते में ३ बार प्रयोग कीजिये
- उपचार की न्यूनतम अवधि- ४ हफ्ते
If you don’t get burning or itching, use the remedy according to the instructions.
- Clear your skin.
- Apply a thick layer of miracle glow. Don’t use the remedy around your lips and eyes.
- Leave miracle glow on for 20 minutes — no more.
- Remove the mask with clean water.
Miracle glow is suitable for any skin type.
What makes miracle glow the best face whitening cream? The reason is its unique, natural components.
- Bolus alba (kaolinic): known as a remedy that whitens, cleanses, and narrows the pores. It possesses anti-inflammation properties.
- Raw cocoa oil (theobroma): whitens, tones, and nourishes the skin and protects it from UV radiation;
- Safflower seed oil with a vitamin complex: Contains polyunsaturated linoleic acid; Helps whiten, soften, and moisturize the derma;
- Nonsaponiferous soy oil: Rich in oleinic, stearic, and palmitic acids; tocopherol; and phytosterols;
- lactic acid;
- Medicative rosemary ether oil: Tones and eliminates pigmentation areas;
- Licorice root extract;
- Rapeseed oil;
- Glycerin, panthenol, allantoin, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), and isopropyl palmitate.
The cream isn’t sold in regular stores, but you can order it and have it delivered from the official site. Beware of fakes!